The clinical application of molecular technologies to elucidate, diagnose and monitor human disease is referred to as molecular diagnostics. Molecular diagnostics is the fastest growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics market, with multiple opportunities for entry and growth, as well as competition and change. It is the cornerstone in the emerging fields of pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine.
Realizing the dire need for a quality ‘Medical Diagnostic facility’, which works on International quality standards and protocols? It gives me great pleasure in introducing “Centre for Advanced InVitro Diagnostics” CAID, a division of ‘InVitro Vogue: The Biotech Company’. CAID specializes in PCR based molecular diagnostics and has been planed accordingly to the International Atomic Energy Agency-IAEA protocols for molecular diagnostics and upholds strict Bio Safety Level 2 protocols.
- To use all molecular biology tools to undertake diagnostics tests for infectious disease.
- Based on the already available information, develop tests for genetic disorders.
- Develop infrastructure for providing state of the art diagnostic facilities covering the whole area of health care at affordable prices.
- Provide PCR based quantitative and genotyping for most prevalent disease such as TB, HCV, HBV, CMV, Typhoid etc.
- To do molecular testing for cancer patients.
- To provide a facility where the concept of personalized medicine can be practiced.
- To provide carrier status screening for couples before marriage like Hemophilia, Thalasemia, Down Syndrome, and Duchene Muscular Dystrophy.
- To do cytogenetic tests for cancer patients namely Bcr/Abl in Leukemia, Tel/Aml and inv 16. JAK2 for MDS (Mylodisplastic Syndrome).
Governance and Management
InVitro Vogue (Pvt) Limited, the parent company has a Board of Directors (BOD), a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) and a Management Council (MC).
All the members involved with CAID are scientists who are pioneers in the field of Molecular Medicine and have optimized protocols for Molecular Diagnostics in Pakistan.
Team InVitro is well versed in this new emerging technology and are advised by professionals, who are well equipped, experienced and trained in this field. Our dream is to utilize the techniques, which our scientists have established through years of research, for the betterment of mankind.
CAID is designed keeping in view all the biosafety and biosecurity protocols required for International accreditation.
To see the pricing details of our services please CLICK HERE
InVitro launches a pioneer blog on biotechnology: www.invitrobiotech.wordpress
The blog is an initiative taken by InVitro Vogue to spread awareness pertaining to the global and local news of biotechnology. The blog shall also feature interviews from important individuals to provide better viewpoints on biotechnology.
Invitro Vogue establishes a diagnostic facility in Lahore under the brand name of 'Invitro Diagnostics(ID)'.
A pioneering facility in the private sector of Pakistan, ID specializes in PCR based molecular diagnostics.
Dr. Imran H. Khan
Dr. Khan visited the corporate office and praised the new diagnostic establishment.
' Truely impressive begining with a promis for a wonderful future expension and innovative progress'
Dr. Yousaf Zafar TI
Dr. Yousuf visited the Diagnostic facitlty and apreciated the contribution IV plans to make for the private sector.